Our Love Story

Our wedding day - March 14, 2006
Where it started...

We like to think that our relationship started during the first grade, but I had a boyfriend and Craig just wasn't interested in girls yet. Our love story technically began our senior year of High School. Craig asked me out on our first date just before the school year began - he called less than an hour before he was going to pick me up to go to dinner and then laser-tagging. I had already eaten dinner with my family, but thought I could definitely handle another plate of food. Turns out I was wrong - I hardly touched anything on my plate at dinner! After eating, we headed to go laser-tagging with a few other couples, where we learned that both of us are extremely competitive and we still don't agree on who won! We continued to go on dates and several high school dances and dated mostly each other for the rest of our senior year.

After graduating from High School, I attended Southern Utah University and Craig took a couple of classes at Weber State while he prepared to serve an LDS Mission. We continued to date until Craig left on his mission. I finished up my first year of college and moved back home. During the same summer, Craig came home from his mission after a few months due to concussions he had sustained during his time out. After Craig learned that he would not be able to continue his mission, we started dating again and decided to get married. We were engaged on December 14, 2005 on a carriage ride in Salt Lake (how romantic!) and were married in the Ogden Temple on March 14, 2006. The day was PERFECT!

We are still best friends, even after 5 1/2 years of marriage :).

No comments:

Post a Comment